Exchange / Return
Should you wish to exchange/return an item, all items must be returned in an unused/unworn condition to Hockeyworld Unit 3 Frankfield Business Park Ballycureen Cork T12RPR9. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item(s) are returned in a non-saleable condition or are damaged. All items for exchange or refund must be returned within 14 days of purchase. Should you wish to talk to a member of our staff please call 021 4311651 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cannot be returned or exchanged:
Special offers\ sale items and personalized or bespoke items.
We reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of the goods if the product or packaging is in such a condition that the product needs to be reduced in price for resale.
If you wish to exchange an item, please return the item to us at the above address together with your contact details and receipt. We will endeavour to get the replacement goods out to you within 7 working days. Please note that there will be an additional delivery charge of €7 for all exchanges.
If you wish to return an item for a refund, please return the item to us at the above address together with your contact details and receipt. We will endeavour to process your refund within 3 working days of receiving the goods.
Please note that if a product is repairable, it will be repaired and not replaced. In the vast majority of such cases, upon receipt of the item, we will forward the item(s) to the relevant manufacturer for inspection. The majority of manufacturers quote up to 28 days for repair of goods. If the item is not something that can be repaired, we will replace it free of charge, or offer a suitable alternative if this is not possible.
Hockey Stick Breakages & Complaints:
Manufacturers will replace sticks that are obviously faulty and have failed very early in their usage – usually the first few weeks. Wear to the head is an inescapable feature of modern hockey game and manufacturers cannot and will not replace sticks for this reason. Simple effective methods and materials should be used to lessen wear to the head or shaft. Damage inflicted on a stick from clashes with other sticks is not a legitimate cause for complaint. Manufacturers will not replace any stick that is well used, well-worn or shows clear signs of damage having been inflicted on it.
The following are not covered and are not suitable for returning a stick:
Chips, scratches, nicks, “invisible cracks”, unravelling grip, cracks in the label, worn stick heel, loose particles inside the composite’s interior, rattles, vibration, or any other result of normal use. These problems will not affect play of the stick.
In the event of loose particles and rattles inside of the stick, this can usually be resolved by removing the end cap of the hockey stick and shaking the particles out.
Reverse Edge Hitting Damage
We are unable to offer a replacement or refund for damage caused by hitting the ball with the edge of the hockey stick. While the current FIH rules allow reverse edge hitting, the manufacturers warranties DO NOT cover this. If you hit the ball with this area of the stick, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Proof of Purchase
Customers are advised to retain their till receipt or order confirmation and to present this to us with any complaint in order to establish the exact age of the stick. Some suppliers will request this, or other form of proof of purchase, when a stick is returned under complaint.
SHIPPING & HANDLING COSTS:
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER €75 IN IRELAND (32 counties).
ALL ORDERS UNDER €75 WILL INCUR A €7 DELIVERY CHARGE.
- Orders to the UK (excluding the channel islands) incur a delivery charge of €15.
- We do not deliver outside Ireland and the UK
- Delivery is by courier
- Goods may need to be signed for unless you request to have the package left somewhere at time of ordering.
- Terms & Conditions
- PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SHOPPING ONLINE AT HOCKEYWORLD. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PRICES ARE IN EURO. ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT IF APPLICABLE. WE MAY CHANGE THE ADVERTISED PRICE OF A PRODUCT AT ANY TIME. THE PRICE YOU PAY WILL BE THE PRICE IN FORCE AT THE TIME OF YOUR ORDER. THE PRICE ON YOUR ORDER WILL BE VALIDATED BY US AS PART OF THE ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURE. WE DO OUR UTMOST TO ENSURE THE PRICES DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE CORRECT AT ALL TIMES. SHOULD A PRICING ERROR ARISE, WE WILL INFORM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. IF THE CORRECT PRICE OF THE PRODUCT IS HIGHER THAN THAT STATED ON YOUR ORDER THEN YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO EITHER PROCEED WITH THE ORDER AT THE REVISED PRICE OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER.
- We accept all major Credit\Debit cards and payment is taken when the order is placed. This is to protect us from card fraud. Hockeyworld are entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by online electronic means (“Confirmation”) to the email address you have given us on the order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us to ensure you order has been accepted. You undertake that the details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing our products will be correct, that the debit or credit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of your order. We reserve the right to obtain validation and verification of the authenticity of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any products.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
- All products are subject to availability. If the product you order is unavailable or out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible and if you do not wish to proceed with your order we shall reimburse your payment in full.
- ARRANGING AND ANTICIPATING DELIVERY
- Any time or dates stated on our website or confirmation emails regarding delivery are estimates only. We will make all reasonable effort to deliver products within the time specified, but we do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, will be processed the next working day. We do our best to make sure that every order is processed quickly and efficiently after you have placed it. There are times that this is not possible and we will then call you (so it is very important to leave us your telephone number) and then email you.
- Whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that delivery is made around the delivery time advertised, you will acknowledge that actual delivery is often via third party suppliers and carriers and can therefore be beyond our control. Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full address details, including accurate postcode of the delivery address and your daytime contact telephone number and e-mail address so we can notify you in the event of a delivery problem.
- WHEN THE DELIVERY ARRIVES
- Delivery will be deemed as successfully made once the product has arrived at the address specified. No signature is required for proof of delivery, except where carriers use this for their own confirmation. Products may be left at the delivery address without the recipient’s permission except where third party suppliers require signed confirmation. Products will be deemed your responsibility once they have been received by you, your agent or the intended recipient. Any loss or damage to the products shall then be at your own risk.
- In case of delivery to certain locations such as Schools, Clubs, Business premises, the signature of any person authorized to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery. Should delivery be refused at the delivery address, and re-requested for another date, we may charge for the second delivery, since we met our delivery obligations with the initial delivery attempt. It is the recipient’s responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Shortages must be noted on the consignment note where possible. You should notify us of the shortages within 10 days of delivery. If boxes look damaged on Delivery we recommend the contents are inspected before accepting and signing the delivery note.
- CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- We endeavour to provide the best Customer Service possible. Should anything go wrong, we will make every effort to resolve the issue. However, should the problem be unsolvable, or you prefer to amend or Cancel your Order, please contact us.
- You may cancel your Order within 24 hours from the date of making the Order for any reason. If you cancel your Order via telephone your Order will be put on hold. You must confirm your wish to cancel the Order in writing via email within 24 hours. Your Order will not be considered Cancelled until notification in writing is received.
- If you decide to cancel an Order after the Products have been dispatched and commenced their carriage to you by carrier or post, we may charge you for the carriage of those Products and any administration incurred. We advise you check the status of the Order before you request Cancellation. Any charges will be communicated to you before we confirm the Cancellation.