Be the fastest player on the pitch
The GEL-HOCKEY NEO 4 hockey shoes for men are designed for high-level hockey players with speed in mind. Flexibility, agility and support are all there too – but the real goal is to get you to the ball first, every time.
Alongside its speed, the GEL-HOCKEY NEO 4 offers top-class grip, particularly on artificial grass pitches. Bigger studs on the lateral side let you manage more efficient and aggressive turns.
• Get excellent 360 movement – the outsole pattern combines a running motion with side-to-side flexibility and a pivot point for greater agility
• Enjoy lightweight comfort and protection with extra bounce in the midsole and GEL cushioning in the forefoot and heel
• Shoes with the strength to go the distance – the durable material protects you from the ball and stray sticks, and won’t wear out when you dig your feet in
FEATURES & TECHNOLOGIES
- ANTI-GRAVEL TONGUE – Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING – For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- DuoMax® SUPPORT SYSTEM – A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- P-GUARD – Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increases durability and protection.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER – EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SOLYTE 55 LASTING – ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- SOLYTE – A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVa. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.