BH0035 SHOSA KROMASKIN .3
The Shosa franchise brings something completely new to the hockey pitch. Working in the shadows until the critical moment and the perfect time to strike. The ultimate drag flick weapon with never seen before features.
The Shosa Kromaskin .3 is tuned to help the athlete execute a drag flick like never before. The ultra-low bow and grind rail create unparalleled ball speeds, whilst the construction is the perfect balance between power and touch.
BOW: Ultra Low Bow – Drag Flick Shape – 200mm/24.99mm + Grind Rail
HEAD SHAPE: Pure Control
· KROMASKIN / PARTIAL STICK KROMASKIN COVERAGE: Ultra thin carbon fibre material wrapping the stick shaft, taken from F1 Racing Technology, that improves both the look and the structural performance of the stick.
· SPREAD TOW CARBON: Higher strength to weight ratio than a standard carbon lay-up, increasing the power generation and durability of the stick.
· 3D GEOMETRY: The unique adidas stick shape that stiffens the shaft, giving increased hitting power and a cleaner, sharper finish. The cut away under side of the stick helps to lift the ball more easily.
· COMPRESSION CORE: Located in the head of the stick, a hybrid core that expands during manufacturing to compress the composite layers, creating a stronger stick with a more consistent structure. It enhances the sweet spot and improves responsiveness when passing and receiving the ball.
· ACT EDGE: An advance composite tech material made from high impact nylon that prevents damage and reduces vibration, strategically placed on the reverse edge.
· GRIND RAIL: Helps to keep the ball connected to the stick for as long as possible during the drag flick action, enabling maximum power generation.
· LEADING EDGE SWEETSPOT: The surface area of the reverse edge has been increased to make reverse hitting more powerful and accurate.